A “core abandonment issue” is the earliest abandonment event that you can remember as a young child. This event caused you to have feelings of abandonment that have affected your self-esteem, ability to bond, trust, and love yourself and/or others. This event can be resolved presently or it can still be unresolved. Please read this short article first and then vote!
“Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man’s sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true.”
Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dr. King’s quote speaks to the politics of humankind. You only have to look at the behaviors and actions of how we can tell a lie long enough, and offer enough, to be preceded as the truth. Our politicians do this to us to influence public opinion so they can lie to us. We quote our bibles and our belief systems to justify our prejudices, hateful acts, and discrimination against people or groups we do not like. To read the whole article click here and please comment.
President Obama on Marriage
Apollo XVI – 1972-04-16 from NASA and pdphoto.org
The cost of abandonment in war lives on from generation to generation. Each time we go to war we will always create more unresolved abandonment issues then we resolve. War is not the answer!
- It cost us money to address social and economic issues in or out of our own country.
- It cost us the lives that are lost and in the cost of the lives of the children, spouses, parents, friends, and companies that lost them.
- It cost us in the contributions these individuals had yet had the opportunity to contribute to the world.
- It cost us in the lives of the people we killed.
- It cost us our safety from people who now have an enhanced reason and desire to kill.
- It cost us our ethics.
- It cost us in the lost of lives, livelihoods, and our physical, emotional, and mental health.
- It cost us to experience an increase in the break-up of our families, societies, and civilizations.
- It cost us conflict with our belief in God.
- It cost us conflict in our view of the good in humankind.
- It cost us in the fighting and disagreement within our own nation.
- It cost us in our ability to serve and assist individuals and governments to achieve human rights and peace.
- It cost us our respect of ourselves and others.
Why? Watch a Robert Greenwald film (75-minutes): Iraq for Sale: War Profiteers
Also watch the Olberman: Bush Interview Unforgiveable (12-minutes)
Like you my father, step-father, and uncles they all fought to keep America free! This included our right to vote for the officials running our government.
In an earlier article on this blog it was pointed out that laws and social polices causes its citizens to experience abandonment feelings and events. What about when those in our country develop a system that abandons our right to elect our government. We see it happening all of the time around the world, yet we feel safe in America that our vote counts.
Is our vote at risk as well? Watch Hacking Democracy on the Internet and give your comments to this question. Do we need to abandon electronic voting in order to protect our vote and our right to elect our officials?
Click here to watch! Don’t forgive to comment. Protect your vote!
What is your most recent abandonment issue or experience? As stated in other articles on this blog abandonment experiences are normal outcomes of our day-to-day interactions, communications, behaviors, and reactions. This survey is seeking to identify your most recently abandonment experience.
Please read the choices and select the best answer for yourself. No information is saved about your IP address, nor are any cookies added to your computer. Only your answer and the time is reported for any of our surveys.
Thank you for your participation and vote often! Please return to review the results and read the upcoming articles!
If you haven’t taken the survey…What Is Your Core Abandonment Issues, please do so now!
Please answer yes or no to this question without thinking about it!
Please answer the other quick polls on this blog! Thank you!
“Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it.
Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it.
Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.”
Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
When do you need to look at abandoning your belief system? Here are my thoughts! Click here!
Coming Soon: The Link Between Terrorism and Unresolved Abandonment Issues!
By: J. Ray Rice, M.S.W., A.C.S.W.
Click on the blogtalkradio button to listen to this show!
It is this author’s belief that in order to resolve behaviors, misbelieves, conflicts, and wars one must resolve the abandonment issues that are at the root of these actions. Listeners are asked to read the article published on July 4, 2008 titled Resolving Abandonment Experiences with the Election of Barack Obama. It will provide the framework for discussion on this show.
Note: Price is discounted 20%
The first of two volumes of the personal growth journals (workbooks) to be used with Thank You for Loving Me! is released by CreateSpace Publishing! What I Must Give Myself…First provides the questions you need to answer in order to resolve your abandonment issues. Doing this will enhance your self-esteem and increase your ability to have healthier relationships.
To order your copy of this groundbreaking book click…
- What I Must Give Myself…First!
It is perfect for anyone that wants to heal their hurt feelings.
- It is perfect for anyone that wants to develop their interpersonal skills.
- It is perfect for anyone that wants to develop their personal attributes as a teacher, parent, student, therapist, leader, trainer, or partner in a relationship.
- It is the perfect tool for parents to use to develop their youth’s abilities in choosing an appropriate boyfriend or girlfriend.
- It is the perfect tool for adults to use to develop their abilities in choosing an appropriate partner!
- The questions are from Thank You for Loving Me, so you will need to read it also!
- The questions are very personal.
- The answers are hard, because you have to supply them.
- The experience is soul searching.
- The results are life-changing.
This book will change the way you feel about yourself.
This book will assist you in changing the way you interact with others!
Order yours now!
The wait is over! Thank You For Loving Me! The Psychology of Abandonment, Healing and Loving has been released for immediate sale on Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com!
Price has been discounted 20%!
Thank You for Loving Me!