Note: Price is discounted 20%
The first of two volumes of the personal growth journals (workbooks) to be used with Thank You for Loving Me! is released by CreateSpace Publishing! What I Must Give Myself…First provides the questions you need to answer in order to resolve your abandonment issues. Doing this will enhance your self-esteem and increase your ability to have healthier relationships.
To order your copy of this groundbreaking book click…
- What I Must Give Myself…First!
It is perfect for anyone that wants to heal their hurt feelings.
- It is perfect for anyone that wants to develop their interpersonal skills.
- It is perfect for anyone that wants to develop their personal attributes as a teacher, parent, student, therapist, leader, trainer, or partner in a relationship.
- It is the perfect tool for parents to use to develop their youth’s abilities in choosing an appropriate boyfriend or girlfriend.
- It is the perfect tool for adults to use to develop their abilities in choosing an appropriate partner!
- The questions are from Thank You for Loving Me, so you will need to read it also!
- The questions are very personal.
- The answers are hard, because you have to supply them.
- The experience is soul searching.
- The results are life-changing.
This book will change the way you feel about yourself.
This book will assist you in changing the way you interact with others!
Order yours now!
The wait is over! Thank You For Loving Me! The Psychology of Abandonment, Healing and Loving has been released for immediate sale on Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com!
Price has been discounted 20%!
Thank You for Loving Me!
A new “safe-haven” law in Nebraska permits parents to abandon their children and teens at a hospital. No questions asked! Click here to read this news article. After you have had a chance to read it, please vote and comment about this law and how you feel it will affect the child, the family, the courts, and the social service network that provides for these individuals.
To read the latest update on the changes that are being made to this law because of its outcome please read…Nebraska fears rush to drop off kids before haven law changes on CNN.
If you have not had a chance to read another article I wrote about a Nebraska youth, please read…How Unresolved Abandonment Issues Affected Robert Hawkins!
Congratulations President Obama on Winning the Nobel Peace Prize!
“Take the first step in faith. You do not
have to see the whole staircase.
Just take the first step.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
A “corrective learning experience,” has been described in others writings by this author as events, experiences, or acts that allow us the opportunities and resources to correct or heal an abandonment experience. This includes our self-esteem, ability to bond, love, and trust; as well as our desires to destroy, harm, or kill others and ourselves.
To read how the election of Barack Obama would provide “corrective learning experiences” to individuals, groups and nations…click here!
Thank You for Loving Me! is dedicated:
“To those who love, and to those who want to be loved!”
James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief of The Midwest Book Review wrote:
“Thank You for Loving Me! is about the practical psychology in a poetic format of loving and healing based on John Rice’s self-help, self-improvement seminar. It is about the necessity of taking risk, pursuing dreams; the role of friendship and the nature of love in the human experience; the impediments we all heir to; the concepts, values, and standards we all held to (by ourselves as well as by others); and the critical role of gratitude in peace of mind and personal tranquility. The psychology is sound, the style simple, the message elegant, the book timely and timeless.”
- Chapter 1 – I Just Discovered How Much I Love You
- What are you risking?
- I just want to be loved!
- It all starts with our parents.
- Time goes on, Life moves forward.
- Wherever I am.
- Chapter 2 – The Almighty Image
- I need God in my life!
- Lord, I haven’t been hearing You!
- Thank You for loving me, Lord!
- Some people think?
Chapter 3 – In My Image
- I had a dream!
- The truth is…
- How easy it is to spend your life looking!
- Being your friend first.
- When I was younger…
- Sex is an action…
- Friends are those who…
- Love & friendship
- Love, what is it?
- There is no such thing…
- You’re involved with another…
- Love is!
- It is extremely difficult…
- I’m sorry!
- It has been said…
- There is something…
- Love! For the longest time…
- I shared with a friend…
- Do I prefer casual sex?
- It is one of the greatest ironies of love…
- I have learned…
- Emotions and feelings…
- Can you understand?
- If you haven’t experience!
- Where does love begin?
- There are two stages…
- Chapter 4 – Do I Chase You Away?
- What do you want?
- Whenever I see someone…
- I met someone!
- If I were honest?
- I wonder?
- Would I chase you away?
- What should I do?
- Before we can talk!
- You say you’ve said that…
- I finally fell…
- I’m sorry!
- I’m sorry that I…
- There are times when…
- When I am silent…
- You know!
- At times I feel…
- If we would only be…
- I don’t want to…
- Chapter 5 – Can I Be Held?
- It was a moment…
- When I say no.
- Have you noticed?
- If we discover…
- I’m loved by…
- I’m sorry I’m not capable…
- Chapter 6 – Thank You For Loving Me!
- Thank you for…
- I love you!
- Thank you!
- The key to peace is…
- Thank you..It hasn’t been easy!
- Thank you…for teaching…
- Thank you…Because.
- Thank you…I have experienced.
- Thank you…You know.
- Thank you for loving…
As I prepared to presenter my seminar…It’s All About Abandonment, June 7th at the 2008 Conference of the National Association of Social Worker – Florida Chapter, I decided to share it with the world. It is that important to me! You will need Adobe to view this file. If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it free by clicking on this link!
I ask that you respect my copyright to this presentation, as well as all of the articles I have posted. Please give me credit for the material and provide a link-back to this site so others can join our learning community.
My short and long-rang goals are to provide:
- Train-the-Trainer programs for all occupations that work, service, and care for people;
- Seminars for individuals and professionals that want to increase their interpersonal communication skills and attributes;
- Develop an International Think-Tank to exchange ideas on possible solutions that may assist in the treatment and healing of abandonment issues, experiences, and events;
- Continue to write reading and training materials on the many different subjects of abandonment.
Please feel free to email me your interest in any of these goals to: email@example.com
Click here to read…The Answers to Human Behaviors! Please add your comments to the discussion.
The Origins of AIDS – May 15th is Bloggers Unite for Human Right! I have chosen HIV/AIDS. They both cause people to feel and experience abandonment. In fact it is causing children worldwide to be orphans. For information on human rights of people with HIV/AIDS worldwide, please click here.
1,000,000 Africans were used to test the oral vaccine for polio. Do not think you know the truth about the origins of AIDS?
Click to watch…AidsOrigins! (This Blogger, by providing a link on the worldwide web, is not claiming that any individual, company, or nation in this film is responsible for anything!)
As a prelude to my next article and radio show…Underlining Abandonment Issues in the Lack of Ethics, I ask that you watch this video. It was aired on PBS last night, April 25th on the Bill Moyers Journal. The Reverend Jeramich Wright, Pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, Illinois was the guest. He was the pastor of Presidential Candidate Senator Obama.
Please view the whole video and give your comments on how the media abandoning the truth is affecting us!
Click to see the Bill Moyers Journal on the Reverend Jeramich Wright.