What are the ethical reasons to the following questions and behaviors?
- Why do we kill?
- Why do we produce guns of all types with new technology to kill people faster?
- Why do we continue to produce nuclear weapons?
- Why do we continue to produce chemical weapons?
- Why do we continue to produce biological weapons?
- Why do we lie?
- Why do we cheat on our partner?
- Why do we continue to have unprotected sex?
- Why do we have sex with people and know nothing about them?
- Why do we move-in with a person we are thinking about marrying and produce children with them without the protection of marriage?
- Why do you set yourself up to fail in relationships?
- Why do we steal?
- Why do we use the name of God to hate, kill others, or win a game?
Why did we possibly risk 1 Million Africans in the development of the oral polio vaccine in the Congo? (Click underline text to view video)
- Why does a leader of a nation lies about the true reason he and his administration sent men and women, sons and daughters, mothers and fathers to war and then cut their benefits and not providing them the aftercare and treatment for their physical and emotional wounds?
- Why do we think it is Un-American to look at the cause and affects of our policies and actions?
- Why do we fear our own children?
- Why do we fear others?
Also take 12-minutes to listen to Olberman: Bush Interview Unforgivable.